NEW YORK (AP) - New York City police are investigating the death of a 19-year-old woman who was found wrapped in plastic in a lower Manhattan building. Officers responded to the former Fulton Fish Market building shortly before 9:30 a.m. Saturday on a report of an unconscious woman. Police found the woman unresponsive and wrapped in plastic, and paramedics pronounced her dead at the scene, police said. The woman’s name was being withheld pending notification of her family. It’s not clear how the woman died. Police and the medical examiner’s office are investigating.
New York City police are investigating the death of a 19-year-old woman who was found wrapped in plastic in a lower Manhattan building.
Posted: Mar 7, 2021 10:28 AM
- Woman found dead, wrapped in plastic, in New York building
- Missing St. Johnsville woman found dead
- Missing Hartwick woman found dead in Plainfield
- Plastic bags could soon be banned in New York State
- New York's plastic bag ban may have loopholes
- New York's plastic bag ban now in effect statewide
- Dead whale found with 40 kilograms of plastic bags in its stomach
- New York State Motorized Firematics Championship wraps up in Deerfield.
- Woman and three children found dead in car in Syracuse
- Woman found dead inside garbage chute on Staten Island
Scroll for more content...