SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) - A 48-year-old woman has been sentenced to 90 years in prison for producing pornography involving three young children.
Tammy Martin of Carthage in Jefferson County was sentenced in federal court in Syracuse on Thursday. Her ex-husband, 61-year-old Clif Seaway, was sentenced last month to 360 years in prison for his role in abuse that went on from 2001 to 2013.
One of the victims, now in her 20s, tearfully testified at trial. Prosecutors say jurors were so shaken by the testimony and graphic images presented as evidence that they were offered counseling.
Martin admitted sexually exploiting a 6-year-old girl, a 4-year-old boy and a girl who was abused for years starting in infancy.
Seaway's girlfriend, Tammy Lamere of Fulton, pleaded guilty for her role in the case in December.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman gets 90 years in prison for making child pornography
- Doctor admits fondling girls, collecting child pornography
- Frankfort Kiwanis celebrating 90 years
- Man gets 95-year sentence for producing child pornography
- Upstate NY sheriff's sergeant convicted of child pornography
- Rome man sentenced to prison time for making meth
- Unexpected reunion 63 years in the making
- Ex-cop gets 20 years in prison for shooting
- Nassar gets 40 to 175 years in prison
- Ex-aide to Cuomo sentenced to 6 years in prison