LEE – One woman was injured in a two-vehicle crash in the town of Lee Friday morning, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies say around 7:59 a.m., 21-year-old Daygan Hughes of Westernville was driving his 2009 Dodge Ram pickup truck southbound on Gore Road in Lee when he went through a stop sign and collided with a 2013 Ford Fusion driven by 27-year-old Pamela Babcock of Rome, who was driving eastbound on Golly Road.
Babcock, who complained of minor chest pain, was transported to St. Luke’s emergency room by AmCare Ambulance. Deputies say Hughes was not injured in the crash.
Hughes was issued a traffic ticket for failing to stop at a stop sign, returnable to Lee Town Court.
The Lee Center Fire Department, New York State Police and National Grid assisted the Sheriff’s Office at the scene.
- Woman injured in 2-vehicle crash in Lee
- 3 people injured in 2-vehicle crash in New Hartford
- Rome woman injured in 1-car crash in Lee
- UPDATE: Dog killed in 2-vehicle crash on Seneca Turnpike
- Trenton man charged with aggravated DWI following 2-vehicle crash
- UPDATE: Traffic flowing again after 2-vehicle Arterial crash
- Woman injured in shooting in Town of Lee
- Rome man seriously injured in Lee car, fuel tanker crash
- Utica woman injured in Westmoreland rollover crash
- Woman injured after crash into Utica hotel