UTICA, N.Y. -- Utica Police are investigating a one car accident that sent a woman to the hospital Thursday night.
It happened on the Route 12 Southbound ramp from Route 49 to the arterial just after 11:30pm Thursday.
When our camera crews arrived, they saw a Blue SUV crashed into the guardrail. Both Utica Police and the Oneida County Sheriff's Office responded.
The driver of the vehicle was taken to the hospital. No word on the extent of her injuries.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation by Utica Police.
- Woman injured in late night arterial accident
- One injured, another ticketed in Arterial Accident in Utica
- Two car accident causes slowdowns on the Arterial
- No one hospitalized after 3-car accident on Arterial
- 2-car crash temporarily halts traffic on Arterial
- Heavy rain floods arterial near pedestrian bridge
- Three injured in Westmoreland accident
- Two injured in Sangerfield accident
- Utica Police investigating a two-car accident that closed the Arterial
- Teen injured in late night shooting in Utica