UTICA, N.Y. -- One woman is recovering and another is in custody following a stabbing in Utica Tuesday.
The stabbing took place on the 1200 block of Kemble Street around 11:15 a.m. after a fight between the two women, according to Utica police.
The victim is being treated for a facial injury from a sharp object.
The investigation remains ongoing at this time.
- Woman recovering after stabbing in Utica, another in custody
- Utica woman accused of stabbing female victim
- Man, woman recovering following Utica shooting on Wiley Street
- Inmate escapes correction officer custody in Utica
- Police investigate stabbing in downtown Utica apartment
- NBT Bank robbery suspect in Utica police custody
- Trial date set for Utica woman accused of stabbing her mother to death
- Trial postponed for Utica woman accused of stabbing her mother to death
- Utica woman accused of stabbing mother to death now fit to stand trial
- Utica woman accused of stabbing her mother to death appears in court