The woman who hit a Hinckley teen at Darien Lake and left him for dead, was sentenced on Monday in Genesee County Court.
Jennifer Serrano was sentenced to 4 and 2/3 years to 14 years in prison for the death of 18-year-old Connor Lynskey.
Serrano was found guilty in July of vehicular manslaughter, leaving the scene of a fatal incident, DWI, and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
Lynskey was walking along Sumner Road toward the campground where he was staying after friends say he tried to call an Uber, then ran ahead to catch a friend.
His body was discovered 12 hours later in a ditch.
- Woman who hit and killed a Hinckley teen sentenced in Genesee County Court
- Appellate court rules on Hinckley water levels
- UPDATE: Man identified in Hinckley Lake drowning
- Genesee Brewery gets $48.5 million makeover
- Street Corner Market opens on Genesee Street
- Hinckley Reservoir boat launch, fishing area open for the season
- Hinckley Lake hosts 5th Annual Ice Fishing Derby
- Genesee Street Market to be held every Friday this summer
- Bridge construction will cause Genesee Street and Route 8 closures
- Genesee Street crash slows traffic near New Hartford Shopping Center