VERNON, N.Y. -- The organizers of Woodstock 50 aren't leaving Central New York so fast.
Officials say that they're filing their appeal and new application of nearly 500 pages, Thursday morning.
Organizers want to hold the three-day festival at Vernon Downs, starting August 16.
Vernon officials say the application was late and incomplete.
The original location for the 50th anniversary event was Watkins Glen International – that permit was revoked last month.
- Woodstock 50 planning on filing 500-page appeal Thursday
- Woodstock 50 files appeal, reapplication, with town
- Vernon Planning Board denies Woodstock 50 appeal
- Woodstock 50 to appeal town of Vernon's denied permit
- Griffo weighs in on Vernon Downs-Woodstock 50 filing
- Woodstock 50 cancelled, report says
- Woodstock 50 not giving up on Vernon
- Mug Club: Woodstock Tribute Concert
- Planning, preps, underway for Woodstock 50th anniversary show
- Woodstock planning forges ahead; 1st responders express concern