A low pressure system will gradually make it's way northward throughout the day Sunday. We'll start out the day with some sunshine but will see a steady increase in cloud cover ahead of this system.
The snow looks to start Sunday night after 6PM and continue into Monday afternoon. Although the majority of the system stays to our south, we are expecting several inches of snow. This will likely have an impact on the Monday commute to work. Please plan accordingly and give yourself some extra time to reach your destination.
Once the snow ends on Monday we stay dry through Tuesday before the next chance for snow arrives on Wednesday.
- Work week starts with snow.
- Light snow to start the work week
- Snow, snow, snow
- Active Work Week
- Another round of snow this week
- Tracking cold weather and snow this week
- Snow plows hard at work during Wednesday's storm
- Summer academic program starts next week in West Utica
- Oneidas to start sports betting at Turning Stone this week
- Snow returns Thursday night