(NBC News) Apple shoppers now have three new iPhones to choose from, including the newly released iPhone XR.
The new iPhone costs $750.00, and follows the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, which are already in stores.
The XR measures at 6.1 inches, and comes in a rainbow of colors. It doesn't have the OLED display or dual rear camera that comes with the XS, but it does include the same water-resistance processors and main cameras with smart HDR.
The release comes as Apple faces a long list of competitors with high quality phones. Google's Pixel 3 launched earlier this month with a camera that critics say is the "best on the market."
Regardless of other reviews, people are still calling the iPhone XR a solid bet. Sales are expected to be high, but consumers shouldn't see the same production problems that happened with the iPhone X last year.
Read more: https://cnb.cx/2JnRFTj
- iPhone XR arrives
- Apple unveils three new iPhone Xs
- Christmas comedies arrive on NBC
- Trump's $1.5 trillion budget arrives
- Spring weather finally arrives this week
- Apple offering to fix iPhone 8 devices affected by malfunction
- iPhone FaceTime bug lets other people eavesdrop on you
- Judge recommends blocking some iPhones from entering the United States
- Apple's iPhone sales fall 17% from prior year
- Former Walmart Distribution Center worker charged in iPhone thefts