Areas Affected: Chenango; Delaware; Madison; Northern Oneida; Otsego; Southern Oneida; Sullivan
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM EST THIS
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. A mixture of snow, sleet, rain and freezing rain will continue into the evening hours. Ice accumulations of up to three tenths of an inch. Snow and sleet accumulations of up to two inches. The highest ice and snow accumulations likely above 1500 feet elevation in the Poconos and Catskills.
* WHERE...In Pennsylvania, Pike and Wayne Counties. In New York, Chenango, Otsego, Delaware, Oneida, Madison and Sullivan Counties.
* WHEN...Until 8 PM EST Sunday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS... Freezing rain will accumulate on exposed surfaces leading to slippery conditions. Untreated roads will become slick and hazardous as well.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Expect slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving. The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Areas Affected: Eastern Albany; Eastern Columbia; Eastern Dutchess; Eastern Greene; Eastern Rensselaer; Eastern Schenectady; Eastern Ulster; Montgomery; Northern Fulton; Schoharie; Southern Fulton; Southern Herkimer; Southern Saratoga; Western Albany; Western Columbia; W
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM EST
* WHAT...Wintry mixed precipitation including snow, sleet, and freezing rain. The wintry mix will change to or mix with rain in the valleys into this afternoon before changing back to a wintry mix, then all snow tonight. Total snow and sleet accumulations of one to two inches, except 2 to 4 inches are possible over the Berkshires, Northern Taconics, and eastern Catskills. Ice accumulations of a coating to around one tenth of an inch. Some slightly higher ice accumulations are possible at elevations greater than 1500 feet such as the eastern Catskills.
* WHERE...Litchfield County Connecticut, the eastern Catskills, Mohawk Valley, Greater Capital Region, southern and central Taconics, Helderbergs, Mid Hudson Valley, and the Schoharie Vally of east central New York and the Berkshires of western Massachusetts.
* WHEN...Until 4 AM EST Monday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Light freezing rain, snow and sleet accumulations on exposed surfaces will lead to slippery conditions. Untreated roads will become slick and hazardous as well.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Expect slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.