Areas Affected: Chenango; Delaware; Madison; Northern Oneida; Otsego; Southern Oneida; Sullivan
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM EST THIS
* WHAT... Mixed precipitation expected. A mixture of snow, sleet, rain and freezing rain will develop this morning, then continue into the evening. Ice accumulations of up to two tenths of an inch. Snow and sleet accumulations of up to around an inch. The highest ice and snow accumulations likely above 1500 feet elevation in the Poconos and Catskills.
* WHERE...In Pennsylvania, Pike and Wayne Counties. In New York, Chenango, Otsego, Delaware, Oneida, Madison and Sullivan Counties.
* WHEN...Until 8 PM EST Sunday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS... Freezing rain will accumulate on exposed surfaces leading to slippery conditions. Untreated roads will become slick and hazardous as well.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Expect slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving. The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Areas Affected: Eastern Albany; Eastern Columbia; Eastern Greene; Eastern Rensselaer; Eastern Schenectady; Montgomery; Northern Fulton; Schoharie; Southern Fulton; Southern Herkimer; Southern Saratoga; Western Albany; Western Columbia; Western Greene; Western Rensselaer;
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM THIS
MORNING TO 4 AM EST MONDAY...
* WHAT...Mixed wintry precipitation expected. Total snow and sleet accumulations of a half inch to up to two inches and ice accumulations of a coating to up to one tenth of an inch are expected. The wintry mix may transition to a period of rain valley areas late this morning into this afternoon, then change back to snow Sunday evening. The Berkshires may receive 1 to 3 inches of snow, once the precipitation transitions to all snow Sunday night.
* WHERE...The northern Catskills, Mohawk Valley, Schoharie Valley, Helderbergs, Greater Capital Region, northern and central Taconics of east central New York and the Berkshires of western Massachusetts.
* WHEN...From 7 AM Sunday to 4 AM EST Monday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Light freezing rain, snow and sleet accumulations on exposed surfaces will lead to slippery conditions. Untreated roads will become slick and hazardous as well.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Expect slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.